09/29/2017Trends in Degrees Awarded, by Race-EthnicityBy Tod MassaFiled Under: Tags:
Reminder, we have this, C18 Report: Trends in Degrees Awarded by Institution and Race/Ethnicity
The percentage of bachelor's degrees earned across all reporting institutions since 1992-93:
- by White, Non-Hispanic students has dropped from 81% to 58%;
- by African American/Black, Non-Hispanic students has hovered around 12% to 13%;
- by Hispanic students has grown from 1% to 6%;
- by Asian/Pacific Island students from 4% to 7%;
- by multi-racial students has grown from 0% to 4%;
- by American Indian/Native American continue to hover just over 0%;
- by Foreign students, has continued around 2% to 3%.
FYI, after a few days of clean-up, the updates to the transfer reports are running and should be completed Monday or Tuesday. Once those are complete we will start running the updates to the Subcohort/cohort lifecycle reports, which will take a few weeks to complete (they are really intense with lots of executions).